When we collect information from you, it is our policy to meet fully the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486) of the laws of Hong Kong (the "Ordinance"). Throughout this Policy, our use of the term "personal data" has the meaning ascribed to it by the Ordinance.
We may collect personal data from you through this website. We may also generate and compile information about you. Personal data and other information provided by you or generated and compiled by us about you from time to time is collectively referred to as your "Information".
Your Information will be processed for the specific purposes which will be given at the time we collect data or information from you. Such purposes may include but are not limited to:
- providing and processing requests for services;
- communicating with you;
- marketing products, services, activities, facilities and other subjects, subject to any consent from you and your right to opt-out; and
- conducting internal statistical research and analysis.
The provision of personal data or any information is voluntary.
We will take practicable steps that are appropriate to ensure that your Information held by us is kept secure and safe from any loss or unauthorised disclosure, and that it will only be accessed by our authorised employees or authorised third parties.
Your Information will not be disclosed to any third party except as provided herein, as notified to you at the time of collection, or with your prior consent. We do not rent, trade or sell your Information for commercial purposes.
Except with your prior consent or as required by law, we will not transfer or disclose your Information to any third party except that we may transfer or disclose your Information as stated below:
- to our subsidiaries, associated companies and/or business associations;
- to any personnel, agent, adviser, auditor, contractor or service provider who provides services or advice to us in connection with our operation to enable us to provide, or assist us in providing, the services you have requested; and
- if you consent or do not object to our use of your Information in direct marketing, to our marketing and operation partners with whom we share information for the purpose of providing you with special offers and information.
Subject to your prior consent, and to the further details set out in the relevant terms and conditions or collection statement when we collect personal data from you, we may use your name and contact details to provide you with any materials relating to:
- our services;
- our latest offers; and/or
- events, activities, promotions and offers provided by us jointly with our business partners. These business partners may offer products, services and facilities including those relating to food & beverages, catering, entertainment, shopping, sports, healthcare, education and property management (the "Marketing Materials").
You have the right to choose not to receive any Marketing Materials by opting-out. You can also ask us to cease providing you with Marketing Materials at any time. You are entitled to request access to or correction of your personal data held by us by issuing a request to our compliance officer by email at email@example.com.
Personal data will only be retained for as long as is necessary to fulfill the original or directly related purpose for which it was collected.