Terms and Conditions
- Before placing an order, please read through our Terms & Conditions. By confirming payment, you will be deemed to have accepted all our Terms & Conditions.
- We use Shopify payment processing platform to ensure secure online payments.
- If we consider that any product delivered is defective (“Defective Item”), we will credit you an amount equivalent to the value of the Defective Item towards a future purchase.
- No changes, refunds or exchanges will be accepted after the payment has been processed except as otherwise provided in our Term & Conditions .
Risk & Title
- Transfer of title and risk occurs when the products are delivered at your specified delivery address. You are solely responsible for the proper and safe preparation, storage and cooking of all products you receive.
- To maintain the integrity of the products after delivery, we recommend that you immediately refrigerate or freeze perishable items.
- The prices for our products and delivery, if any, will be as quoted on this website from time to time. Our prices may change from time to time, but changes will apply only to orders that are confirmed after the changes are stated on our website. Prices placed on this website are for on-line shopping only. The price of certain products as specifically stipulated, in particular fresh produce, is subject to daily fluctuation and is offered for guidance only.
- Not all product size will correspond exactly to the description set out Slowcook Solutions reserves the right to provide the nearest product size at the nearest price.
Limited Warranty & Liability
- To the extent permitted by law, all products are provided on an "as is" basis and we disclaim all representations, warranties and conditions, either express, implied, statutory or otherwise.
- In any event and to the extent permitted by law, our liability in respect of any purchaser order will under no circumstances exceed twice of the actual amount paid by you for the products that you have purchased from us, nor will we under any circumstances be liable for any consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages or losses of any kind whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of our services.
- You agree that it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any products you obtain through the services are suitable for you and to ensure that you do not order any products that you may be allergic to. You shall be responsible for using all necessary skills and care in handling and using the products in accordance with the recommendations or instructions given by Slowcook Solutions.
- By accessing to and using this website, you acknowledge and accept that your use of this website is at your own risk.
- Slowcook Solutions has no responsibility and liability for any damage and injury of any use of or access to this website, or any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication failure, interception of online communication, software or hardware problem, technical problems, theft, destruction or alteration of this website, downloading or publication of data, text, images or other material or information on or from this website.
Rights to make changes
- Slowcook Solutions reserves the right to review, edit or otherwise change this website and any information contained on this website including Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion and without notice.
Comments & Order Enquiries
- If you require any assistance with respect to your order, please Whatsapp 5210 0388 during our office hours, that is, Monday to Friday from 09:00 – 18:00 (except for public holidays).
- Your comments are also valuable to us. If you have any comments on our services, please let us know via Whatsapp at 5210 0388 .
Law & Jurisdiction
- These Terms or any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection to the ordering or purchase of any products will be governed by the laws of HKSAR and both parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the HKSAR.